Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Christmas Tree




This year is our first year using our $1 fake tree! We bought it from our neighbors they were selling almost everything for a $1 that was 2 years ago! We put it up but my dad wanted a real tree and pouted and we got a real tree. My Dad worked his festive touch and decorated the tree we all helped! I'll blog about the outside later I still have to take a picture! Can't wait till Christmas and our Southern Regional Oireachtas! Hope our Senior girls qualify for Worlds Mrs. Aine designed new school dresses for them they look like solo dresses! I saw them last Tuesday and I saw Shannon Gaylords today she lives in Greensboro so Mrs. Aine has to bring it to her on Wednesday. I love my Irish dancing ornament I got it from my Aunt and Uncle and my cousins for Christmas two years ago! Its in the front of our Christmas Tree!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Our Granny just got us the same irish dance Ornaments for us! Where'd you get yours? I hope we can have our Christmas Tree this year...but we're not sure because Seamus might destroy it. ~Sonja