Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Mrs. Nancy, Mommy and Daddy, Bill and Carol.
Mr. Fried Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving! I lost my camera not really just left it at our neighbors house got it back today! We spent Thanksgiving at our neighbors house. We aren't in the circle of trust in our church as my dad says. Nobody invited us ( I wonder why!) except our neighbors the Mr. Eamon hes Irish and every year we dance at his St. Patricks party and we get a special gift! But St. Patricks day is another holiday! Most of the pictures are blurry because Anna is new to the whole camera thing she'll learn! I only took one nobody knew so ... attack of the camera! People we now did different things like traveling to Oireachtas, tiling their kitchen floor, and play Star Wars on the Wii! I actually played Star Wars with my dad I was Count Dooku and dad was Yoda! I kept shocking him he soon turned into Count Dooku and shocked me back alot! Then I went home and blogged about the Atlanta feis! We all had a good Thanksgiving!

No comments: