Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Baking Day!




We had a baking day yesterday! Anna and Lizzie helped with the cookies. I made them, Anna rolled the dough into smooth round balls, and Lizzie rolled them in sugar, she called it suger bathing! And I gently pushed them down! Lizzie wanted some pictures of her(not a suprise!) baking in the kitchen! I didn't know Lizzie was getting into the cookie dough so I caught her trying to eat some she was very made at me! We made four trays of gingersnaps, one pan got burned by accident! Anna was not watching the cookies and the pan burned. But the three trays were perfect! Sometimes I forget to add sugar or something that makes the cookies good! I think they were pretty good! There are only three left and we made them yesterday ! I think some little mice snuck into the cookie jar! (Anna Jane, Lizzie Lane, Father in Black, and Sue Rue! In other words, Anna ,Lizzie, Daddy, and I! My mom is innocent! The reason why there are so many pictures of Lizzie is because she is loves the camera! Big Suprise, not really! We even had a fashion show! Lizzie won Anna didn't want to do it she isn't in love with her self as Lizzie is! Oh! We made the cookies all by our selves!

No comments: